COVID-19 Government Guidance
Help and support if your business is affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)
The UK Government are providing a number of videos and FREE webinars which aim to support those affected financially during the COVID-19 pandemic, in order to learn more about the support available to help you to deal with the economic impacts of coronavirus.
Additional UK government guidance
- Find coronavirus financial support for your business
- Financial support for businesses during coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Help and support if your business is affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)
There is a HMRC tax helpline for businesses and self-employed.
- Phone: 0800 024 1222
- Opening hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm (Monday to Friday) excluding bank holidays
- Website: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/tax-helpline-to-support-businesses-affected-by-coronavirus-covid-19