Funding for the Early Years and Childcare Entitlement

Citizen Portal

Parents can see if their child is eligible for funded Two Years Old Early Education/Childcare place by using the Citizen Portal. The citizen's portal is very similar to the provider portal but is only for parents, they will log in and set up their own accounts.  Alternatively, parents can ask their childcare provider to carry out the eligibility check for them using the Provider Portal.

Please continue to check documentation as you normally would, for example: spellings, dates of birth etc. to make sure that the data is accurate and doesn't affect headcount claims further down the line.

If you are unsure about funded childcare places, and the application process, please contact the Families Information Service on: 01204 332170

You can also take a look at the Bolton Families Information Service web page, where you will find details about the different funding programmes.  There is a link part way down the page to the online application for two year funding that you can pass on to parents/carers.