Marketing and Resources
My Life in Bolton
My Life in Bolton is a FREE marketing tool used by Bolton parents looking for childcare.
Are your setting details up to date and correct?
Look for your setting here. If your setting details aren’t showing on the childcare directory, you can update your permissions in the self-update section of the portal. Alternatively, email the data management team at: email@example.com
Provider Portal - Self Update
The portal allows you to correct or update the information that Bolton Council publishes about your early education and childcare services. In particular, you can update:
- your capacity and vacancies,
- a description of your services,
- the list of schools you can pick up from,
- any specialist services you can offer, as a result of the training you have invested in.
For technical support on the Provider Portal, please call Information Management on 01204 338621
Bolton Start Well and Bolton Families Information Service have a wealth of FREE resources to help you advertise your setting, including:
- 2 year old funding banners, for outside walls and railings,
- Childcare Choices postcards and leaflets.
PACEY and Early Years Alliance
Why is marketing your early years setting important?
Marketing is a key element of any business plan and directly contributes towards improving your long-term sustainability.
When you're looking for more families to use your childcare service, whether you're a childminder or if you work in a nursery, it's important to ensure that you have a range of marketing materials.
PACEY & Early Years Alliance have some top tips and ideas to support you. Check out the links below:
- Promotional marketing materials | PACEY
- Marketing your early years business | early years alliance (eyalliance.org.uk)
HM Government and Childcare Choices have developed a range of communications tools to help you promote 30 hours and Tax-Free childcare. Here you can find useful email templates, leaflets, posters and social media content.