Public Health Briefing - Presented by Suzanne Gilman and Anna Anobile
Public Health Briefing for Bolton Early Years Providers - June 2020
Introduction by Helen Shearer, Interim Head of Service, Start Well Professional Lead (Early Years Education and Childcare)
- Suzanne Gilman, Assistant Director- Public Health - Public Health overview of Covid-19 and the implications for children
- Anna Anobile, Community Infection Prevention and Control - COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control in Childcare and Early Years Settings
- Actions for early years and childcare providers during the coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): implementing protective measures in education and childcare settings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): preparing for the wider opening of early years and childcare settings from 1 June
- COVID-19: cleaning of non-healthcare settings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for schools and other educational settings
- E-bug COVID-19 resource page (including hand washing poster)
- Health protection in schools and other childcare facilities
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPH), May 2020, COVID-19 Research Evidence Summaries
- WHO - Key Messages and Actions for COVID-19 Prevention and Control in Schools, March 2020
We have also published a pdf of the slideset, with live links.
This can be downloaded here.