EYFS SENCO Briefing - Recovery Planning for Early Years Childcare and Schools for a phased return from 1st June 2020
EYFS SENCo Briefing - May 2020
Dawn France, Early Years Adviser, Bolton Start Well
This briefing will support Early Years SENCOs to follow Government Guidance in supporting children with SEND back into their setting as well as giving links to useful resources online.
- Bolton Start Well website
- Bolton Start Well SEND and Inclusion - Support for parents
- Referrals to Bolton Start Well family support during the COVID 19 outbreak
- Bolton Information and Advice Service and Bolton Parent Carers
- Guidance to educational settings about COVID 19
- Preparing for the wider opening of early years and childcare settings from 1st June
- Implementing protective measures in education and childcare settings
- Explanatory note on SAGE modelling
We have also published a pdf of the slideset, with live links.
This can be downloaded here.