A course for Newly Qualified Teachers or early years practitioners new to the EYFS.
This course takes place at Harvey Start Well Centre over three days in September and October 22, from 9:30am - 3:30pm. Lunch and refreshments are included.
This course aims to provide a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) through practical activities, discussions with experienced practitioners and exploration of the underlying principles and research around quality early years education.
What will I learn?
The programme is built around the needs of participants. Self-audits will be used to evaluate knowledge and training needs. Telephone and e-mail support from a Quality and Outcomes Consultant will be available for the duration of the course.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to EYFS and child development;
- The role of the adult;
- How to create enabling environments;
- Effective observation, assessment and planning;
- How to support children with identified additional and special educational needs;
- Language progression for bilingual children.
To book a place, please visit our website course booking page: Course Detail – Bolton Start Well