Job Vacancy - Poppy and Jacks Limited
Job Title: Nursery Manager
Employer: Poppy and Jacks Limited
Location: 24-26 Garnett St, Bolton BL1 6NS
Salary: From £24,000.00 per year
Grade: Qualified to minimum Level 3 in an early years qualification with a minimum of 5 year’s experience in an early years setting.
Working hours: Full Time
Closing date: TBC
We are looking to appoint an experienced Nursery Manager for our amazing nursery; behind the door lies amazing environments, a newly refurbished garden and a fabulous team.
- Would you like to be at the forefront of leading the teaching and learning with the autonomy to create a learning environment which inspires and captivates children?
Our adventures take children on a wonderful path, creating the magical ingredients which make us amazing.
- Are you as passionate about leading planning and creating learning opportunities through play; and can you lead, plan and develop an early years curriculum which captivates imaginations?
Our child-led play ethos sets the scene for what lies within; imaginations run wild and amazing play and learning opportunities develop.
We need a Nursery Manager who will create this journey and ensure our vision is realised. You will lead the nursery team to provide positive professional leadership to the staff and to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education through effective planning and implementation. You will be a role model, inspirational and forward thinking whilst ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Essential qualities include:
- Maintaining positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers;
- Ensuring your staff feel supported in their roles through effective leadership and a strong work ethic;
- Managing budgets and driving occupancy is an essential element of this challenging, exciting role;
- Willingness to learn and develop;
- Being creative with ideas;
- Enjoy working as part of a team, supporting your colleagues and being a great communicator;
- Self-motivated, and
- Committed to inspiring and supporting children to express their ideas and opinions through meaningful and challenging play.
We are passionate about child-led play, so experience of this approach would be beneficial; knowledge of child-led play essential. Promoting reflective practice will also be key to the role.
Essential early years’ experience and qualifications include: Qualified to minimum Level 3 in an early years qualification with a minimum of 5 year’s experience in an early years setting.
Essential knowledge includes: Excellent knowledge of child development, Safeguarding, Every Child Matters and the Early Years Framework. Ability to develop strong bonds with parents and children, committed to inspire and support children’s play with a focus on child-led play.
SENCO experience is desirable.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and the support of an incredibly friendly team and the chance to work and progress within a great company.
Enhanced DBS and good references required.
Location: Poppy and Jack's Nursery, Astley Bridge, Bolton.
Poppy and Jack’s Group Limited are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; the safety and well-being of all of those in our care, our staff and our visitors is of paramount importance. We continuously strive to sustain an environment where everyone takes responsibility for their own safety and for those around them.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To have a discussion, please call: 01204 303764