Supporting Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN) in the early years setting.
FREE - Online training offer from I CAN - Supporting SLCN in Early Years Settings.
Access webcasts and live webinars designed and produced by specialist speech and language therapist advisors. These provide early years practitioners, managers and SENCOs with an opportunity to consider how best to support children with SLCN.
To get started with the two webcasts, check out the I CAN website.
I CAN have also arranged new dates so that each participant has a chance to discuss the changes that they are making following the two webcasts and also to ask any questions. These dates are:
- Wednesday 7th October – 10:30 – 12noon
- Monday 12th October – 7 – 8:30pm
- Wednesday 4th November - 7 – 8:30pm
- Monday 30th November – 3 – 4:30pm
- Wednesday 30th January – 7 – 8:30pm
- Thursday 28th January – 10:30 – 12noon
- Wednesday 10th February – 2 – 3:30pm
- Wednesday 24th February – 7 – 8:30pm
- Thursday 11th March – 9:30 – 11am
The package includes, two 90 minute webcasts along with a follow-up live webinar to consolidate learning.