The Start Well Service incorporates the Council’s former Early Years and Childcare Team and the Children and Family Support Service. The service works with the early years workforce; children and families and other professionals to ensure the best possible start in life for every child.
The new service builds on the existing partnerships we already have with childminders and our services have been developed with the needs of the early years sector in mind. So whether you are looking for advice, consultancy, support and challenge, or training to further improve teaching and learning, monitoring and assessing children’s learning and development, look no further – we can help.
Below is an outline of our EYFS offer for childminders in Bolton.
Bolton Start Well Service has small expert teams who provide comprehensive advice and support in the following areas:
- Early Years Foundation Stage – Start Well Quality and Outcomes Team
- Early Special Educational Needs and Disabilities – Start Well Early Years SEND Team
- Early Communication and Language – Start Well Communication and Language Development Team
Any Bolton Childminder can contact the Start Well Service to discuss an issue, ask for support or be signposted to key information by contacting us via:
- Telephone on: 01204 33 8149
- E-mail: BoltonStartWell@bolton.gov.uk