This is an interactive and fun workshop session designed to look at how the enabling environment is recognised as a third teacher that stimulates, engages and inspires children to learn.
What will I learn?
The workshop will enable practitioners to:
- Understand what makes a highly effective learning environment for 3 and 4 year olds;
- Review, audit and discuss the importance of their current learning environments;
- Be able to plan and prepare a range of open-ended activities that reflect the level of involvement, wellbeing, interests and development needs of their children;
- To organise and continually adapt their environment so that it is inviting, challenging and encourages provocation for the children; and
- Be able to link the activities in their learning environment to their planning and children's next steps.
Delivered by: Bolton Start Well Service, Quality and Outcomes Team
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is aimed at new practitioners or practitioners looking to refresh their EYFS provision.
To book a place on this workshop, please click the orange 'book' button at the top of this page. Alternatively email the Start Well Service administration team on: StartWellBookings@bolton.gov.uk.
Commitments and Cancellations
All requests for cancellations must be sent in writing to: StartWellBookings@bolton.gov.uk. Charges will become effective on the date when written confirmation is received.
As low numbers can affect the viability of a course, we have to apply a charge if notice is not received in good time. The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below:
|Calendar days’ notice before the start date of the course||Fee applicable|
|29 calendar days or more||No charge|
|Between 15 and 28 calendar days (inclusive)||50% of course fee|
|Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)||Full course fee|
|Failure to attend||Treated as late cancellation and full course fee will be charged|
Resources will only be issued on the completion of the workshop.
If for any reason we have to cancel or postpone training, we will notify all delegates booked onto the workshop as quickly as possible. A full refund will be given in the event of cancellation. Prices are valid until 31st August 2019.