These hour long briefings, will update Communication Champions on all national and local developments in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), to support their professional development and leadership of the EYFS. In this briefing, we will have a focus on talking with parents about their children’s communication skills and speech sound development. We will:
- Share national and local updates
- Share key findings from Bercow 10 Years On
- Share a free CPD resource to support practitioners having conversations with parents about a child’s communication and language skills
- Share information about the typical development of speech sounds in children and what you can do to help.
- Network and share what works well
All Early Years Communication Champions.
13th March 2019
6.30pm - 7.30pm
This is a FREE (fully funded) briefing.
Save The Date!
Future Communication Champion Briefings will take place on the following dates:
- 13th June 2019, 4.15pm - 5.15pm OR 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Delivered by: Bolton Start Well Service, Communication and Language Development Team
Who is this briefing for?
This briefing is aimed at all Communication Champions in Bolton.
To book a place on this workshop, please click the orange 'book' button at the top of this page. Alternatively contact the Start Well Service administration team on: 01204 338149 or by e-mail: StartWellBookings@bolton.gov.uk.
Commitments and Cancellations
In order to maintain best value, we need to run briefings on a maximum occupancy basis. If your place is confirmed but you are unable to attend, please send an alternative representative or cancel your place in writing by e-mailing: StartWellBookings@bolton.gov.uk with a minimum of 24 hours' notice.
If for any reason we have to cancel or postpone training, we will notify all delegates booked onto the workshop as quickly as possible. A full refund will be given in the event of cancellation. Prices are valid until 31st August 2018.